Preparing for your visit
Here's all you need to know before you arrive.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of your session/workshop
- Please switch your mobile phone off during your session
- Please wear hard shoes or boots and bring layers and waterproof wear or sun hat, sun glasses and sun cream.
- Bring a journal for making notes. All other working materials are provided.
- Tea, coffee and light refreshments are available. Lunch is provided for all workshops.
Sessions at IFEAL require no previous horse experience and is suitable for those who have fear of horses as the processes safely allow individuals to work in ways that suit individual needs.
It is not possible to work with the horses if you have had high quantities of alcohol or caffeine in the last 48 hours and/or you have taken recreational drugs in the last few weeks.
IFEAL sessions and workshops are purely for personal growth and development. Our work together does not constitute any type of formal training in the IFEAL or Epona Approach methods for professional use, this requires attending a qualifying training programme.